July 21, 2009

~Socked in Once Again!~


Good Morning Friends! Well, just look at this hazy, rainy day! The weather report was, "It may get to 70 degrees later on today." What?!! This is strange weather we're having. I don't ever remember being this cold in July! Ever!! I had to get out my fall clothing early...I'm cold! Never ever in my wildest dreams did I think it would get this cool in July. My neighbors sugar maple is turning already! Hopefully fall won't come this early for Pete's Sake...it would be a long winter. The positive side to the dreariness is..we needed the rain. Gotta go get some long pants on!! (Hopefully I can find them :-) Bless you today and always~

9 comments:

  1. Wow, cool weather?? I forgot what that is, however it's been a cool ninety something here all week thanks to the well needed rain!! Hope you're having a wonderful day, I'm so glad to be back visiting!!
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. say warm...not a problem down here in FL...whew...

    ReplyDelete
  3. First so I don't forget, I accidentally deleted your comment on my blog regarding music. I had not had coffee yet, that was the problem. If you would like to come back and comment it would be nice. If not that is okay too.

    I love how your beds are coming up. The weather, I agree, It has been nutty. Really cool here the last couple days but hotter then blazes days before that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy the cooler weather! we are sweltering here in So Calif; below 70 seems heavenly!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... globe cooling?!? Chuckle! TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sharon ~~ Sorry you are not getting enough warmth there, but the photos are lovely. I am so glad you enjoy blogging - it brings people from different countries and they tell us about their customs and a lot about where they live. I still enjoy it after quite a few years.
    Take care my friend, Love, Merle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, my hubby heard this was the coolest July on record... for around here anyway. We were close to 80 degrees today, but it is usually hot, humid, and sweltering by the end of June.

    I am not complaining, but like you, I hope that summer is late instead of fall being early. Do you have many trees as wind breaks?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about that had my music playing while looking at yours and spelled out road listening to mine when I should have said... I love the song The Rose of Kildare. How's your home coming along? Settled all the way in now? :)

    ReplyDelete