February 3, 2009

A Very Pink Good Morning to You!



Good Morning Friends! Today I'm off to my favorite place in Town....the Sterling Antique Mall! The mall is in a great big building which was constructed in the 1880's. There are 3 stories of individual shops, oh maybe 80 vendors or so. And I could just spend all day long inside. I fully intend to bring my camera along, and share this fun place with you tomorrow. I'm hoping to find some vintage lace or fabric, but you never know what I'll come home with! (smiles) It's very exciting! So, until tomorrow, I leave you with this Soft Pink Rag Wreath. I love tulle, old lace, ribbon, and vintage buttons all of which are included in this "Sweetie Pie" now offered on my Ebay site.

6 comments:

  1. Sharon, I love that wreath!
    Have fun antiquing. Hope you come home with some great finds.
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wreath. I Hope you had fun at the antique shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a great day! sounds like a wonderful place to visit :)

    (I'm taking a break from journaling for a month or so, but will stop in as I can :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete