February 5, 2009

~The Return of Minnie Pearl!~


I'm so excited today! I woke up, listened to the weather channel, and finally...at long last we are moving up out of the teens!! We're going to have a week in the 30's & 40's!!!! Hallelujah!! Honestly friends, it's coming not a minute to soon for me!! Yes, it is a very Thankful Thursday!!
Yesterday I went junking around at the Antique Center...of course I forgot to bring my camera..I wanted to take some pictures to share with you of the lovely displays from some of the local vendors. Drats! Well, next time! My memory just isn't what it used to be. Anyway, look at this little darling with the Minnie Pearl hat~! Isn't she Cute!!! She's got spaghetti on her hat, ears and legs. This Darling Bunnie is Available on Lollishops! Well, I hope you enjoy the weather in the warm spots, and in the cold spots...hey, I feel for you!! Blessings~

1 comment:

  1. Love Minnie.....e-mail doesn't seem to be working..sooooo...i'm going to post an entry with the info on the "Quilt as you Go" methods.......yes there is backing on the quilted squares.....it's soooooo easy!!!

    Stay safe and warm....LindaMay

    ReplyDelete