February 10, 2009

~A Long Awaited Event~



Hello Friends, another late spring picture of my yard last year. I suppose that you can tell that I'm aching to get outside and play again! We have had three wonderful days, alas tomorrow will dip into the 30's again...But in the meantime, exciting things are happening! I've been working hard on getting my Lollishops site filled with yummy pillows and quilts and such just for you! Also I have found the most unique artist on Blog. Rebecca, is so dear, and her site is just beautiful! She is having a Re-Opening of her Gorgeous Website, "A Gathering Place" and you must stop by for an eyeful of the Most Beautiful Handcrafted creations by this master. You may follow this link to get there....you will be AMAZED!

http://gatheryeroses.com/main.html

Blessings Friends~

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sharon! I've been away from my computer, but now I'm back, and I was working on pink origami eggs just this evening while watching tv with Mr. Catnip! They're not quite ready, yet! Regards, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,
    Im trying to email you but cant find your emai
    I want you to make me one of your beautiful works of art,
    smiles,
    Sandy

    email
    mylulabelles@aol.com

    ReplyDelete