January 15, 2009

~Thankful Thursday~

This is my first Thankful Thursday post! I am so blessed and have many reason to be thankful. First though, I would like to thank my many friends that have been praying for Sweet Karen. She has had a great miracle in her life, and her health is not in jeopardy anymore!! Singing Praises!! A miracle indeed! I am thankful for her renewed health.
I am thankful for my Darling Husband, that he has been home more frequently than is normal. (works out of town). I am thankful that my 80 year old mom is spunkier than I am! That my wonderful brother and his adorable wife Carol are well and so happy in love. Also that my old dear friend Kathy has a new baby grandson who is in perfect health. I am thankful that I am well loved, and that I am able to love well. Finally, as you may have heard, we are in the midst of a cold snap! I am thankful that I have a warm home, that I have electricity (so many people have lost theirs today), and plenty to keep me busy while I patiently await the coming of spring. Blessings~

3 comments:

  1. Sharon,
    What a great post! I'm thankful for a new friend like you who has a great attitude for life!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    (((hugs)))
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so neat to do these Thankful Thursday entries and so great to read them too! lots to be thankful for!! so glad your mom is feeling good at her age and able to be spry as she can!

    hope it warms up soon......

    betty

    ReplyDelete